Monday 11 May 2015

JESUS (PBUH) NOT GOD NEITHER SON OF GOD

Jesus (pbuh) not God!

Would you say that God is all powerful?

- Would you say that God has complete authority?

- Would you say that God is all knowing?

He said yes 

Than asked him 
Is Jesus all powerful?
Is Jesus had complete authority?
Is Jesus all knowing? 
He said no 
And I told him So jesus not God than cause 

God is all powerful

God has complete authority

God is all knowing
But Jesus was none of the above 

How can Jesus and God be one and the same when they have different wills - [John 5:30] -"... as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me”.

- How can Jesus be God when his power comes from God - [John 5:30] -"I can of mine own self do nothing...” and [Acts 2:22] - “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs which God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know...”.

- [John 13:16] - "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him".

- [John 14:28] - " ...My father is greater than I".

- When asked when the Day of Judgement is - [Mark 13:32] - "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father".

And behold! God will say [i.e. on the Day of Judgment]: 'Oh Jesus, the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?' He will say: 'Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Yours. For You know in full all that is hidden. Never did I say to them anything except what You commanded me to say: 'Worship God, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I lived among them. When You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things'" [5:116-117].

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded. [Quran 5:75].


All the previous Prophets of God were sent only to their people and their nation and their complete message was meant for a particular time period. Therefore the miracles they performed such as parting of sea by Prophet Moses (pbuh), giving life to the dead by Prophet Jesus (pbuh), etc. convinced the people of that time but these miracles cannot be analyzed and verified by us today.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the last and final Messenger of God, sent for the whole of humankind and the message he delivered is for eternity. The Qur'an says:

"We sent you (Prophet Muhammad) not but as a mercy for all creatures." (Al-Qur'an 21:107)

Therefore the miracle of the last and final Messenger should also be everlasting, examinable and verifiable by people of all ages, after its revelation. Though Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) performed several miracles as are mentioned in the Hadith (recorded traditions, sayings and actions of the Prophet), he never emphasized them. Though we Muslims believe in these miracles we only boast of the ultimate miracle given to him by Almighty God, which is the Qur'an.

Al-Qur'an is the miracle of all times which proved itself to be a miracle 1400 years ago and which can be reconfirmed today and forever. In short, it is the Miracle of Miracles.


Cause you didn't read bible and quran but am here to help you 
And you christian saying that The miracles of Jesus prove he was divine but 
Remember that he gets his miracles from God:

-[Acts 2:22] - “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs which God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know...”.

Add to that the fact that other prophets performed miracles, a lot of which were identical to the miracles of Jesus:

Jesus raised the dead.

Elijah did the same (I Kings 17:22). So did Elisha
(II Kings 4:34). Even Elisha’s bones could restore the dead (II Kings 13:21).
Jesus caused the blind to see.

Elisha caused the blind to see (II Kings 6:17&20).

Jesus healed lepers.

Elisha cured Naaman the leper (II Kings 5:14).

Jesus fed 5,000 people with five loaves of bread and two fishes.

Elisha fed 100 people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (II Kings 4:44)

Moses (pbuh) gave life to a dead men by God's permision ?
Even when Jesus (pbuh) gives life to any one he already have sed that '' i from my self do nothing ''!





Bible and quran 
Is Christians and others blindly followers lolz 
But not we Muslim 
“God (ALLAH) says; 
Indeed, the likeness of Jesus with God is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said to him: ‘Be!’ and he was.’” (Quran 3:59)

Muslims, like Christians believe that Jesus performed miracles. These miracles were performed by the will and permission of God, Who has power and control over all things.

“Then will God say: ‘O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favor to you and to your mother. Behold! I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit (the angel Gabriel) so that you did speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel. And behold: you make out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and you breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by My leave, and you heal those born blind, and the lepers by My leave. And behold! You bring forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to you) when you did show them the Clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: ‘This is nothing but evident magic.’” (Quran 5:110)

God sent all prophets with miracles specific to the nation to whom they were sent to prove the veracity of their message. These miracles were not performed of their own accord; rather, they were only manifest in their hands by God's will. The miracles performed by Jesus were no different. The Jews were well advanced in the field of medicine, and the miracles which Jesus brought were of this nature, proving the truth of His message and in order to convince the Jews.

Alright God ALLAH also said 

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded. [Quran 5:75].

Question – if Jesus is God, then who is he worshipping in the Bible when he prays? Are you saying that God is worshipping himself?

How can Jesus and God be one and the same when they have different wills - [John 5:30] -"... as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me”.

- How can Jesus be God when his power comes from God - [John 5:30] -"I can of mine own self do nothing...” and [Acts 2:22] - “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs which God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know...”.

- [John 13:16] - "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him".

- [John 14:28] - " ...My father is greater than I".

If jesus God why he didn't know about the day of judgement as God created the universe and the day of judgement but jesus didn't know 

When a man asked from jesus O master when the Day of Judgement is???
Mark 13:32] - "

Jesus replied and said that 
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the God.

What do you think brothers and sisters? You the comment below to get back to us.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment